Goal Setting Questionnaire
*The more details you give, the better I will be able to help you find a realistic and sustainable Fitness plan that works with your lifestyle.
Define your why
- What is the first thing that comes to mind for your goals?
- Why do you want this goal;What does it mean to you?
- What are the advantages of reaching this goal?
- What are the emotional or psychological benefits you associate with reaching this goal?
- What experiences do you expect to gaining from these goals?
- What is most important to you and how will your goals compliment or support your values?
- Define what motivates you and detail why it motivates you?
- What experiences do you expect gaining from these goals?
- Do your goals support personal fulfillment? If not how could we reframe it?
- Review your answered and define your why;
Define your goals
- Define your long-term goal(6m+);
- Define your short-term goals(3-6 months), these should be small actionable goals to support our Long term goal;
- Detail what the potential obstacles for these goals (work/family, schedule, commute times, finances, health issues)
- What type of support do you have for reaching these goals?(family, friends, resources.
- What can I offer to help you reach this goal?
Fitness and Nutrition
- When was the last time you worked out regularly(3 times pr week)?
- What exercise programs have you tried in the past? What did you like about it? What did you not like about it? Why did you stop?
- What activities/ exercises do you currently enjoy?
Detail why you enjoy them.
- How could you integrate exercise out into your life?
- How much time do you have to dedicate to exercise?
Consistent time of day?
Define your schedule and were you would fit in activities.
- What do your current nutritional habits look like? Detail why.
- What factors impact your Daily Diet?
- What are your triggers; nutrition and exercise related that make you feel like giving up?
- What are some ways you can avoid or overcome these triggers?
Share This Post